Easy Beginner Reading Song

Easy Beginner Reading Song

Postby delucajmj » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 am

I taught "Bouncing Balls" to several students this week who are in Reading Notes. My asperger's student saw the pattern immediately and when he put both hands together, he did it without looking! Another student said that the left and right hand were a "mirror" and played both hands together very simply. I was so excited to see them reading music so easily. My students LOVE the pieces and the Mom's are really excited about the fact that they don't cost them any money! Can't wait to teach a Blue's song next week! Thanks, Karen!
delucajmj

Re: Easy Beginner Reading Song

Postby admin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 am

delucajmj wrote:I taught "Bouncing Balls" to several students this week who are in Reading Notes. My asperger's student saw the pattern immediately and when he put both hands together, he did it without looking! Another student said that the left and right hand were a "mirror" and played both hands together very simply. I was so excited to see them reading music so easily. My students LOVE the pieces and the Mom's are really excited about the fact that they don't cost them any money! Can't wait to teach a Blue's song next week! Thanks, Karen!

I'm so happy to hear that! That was the sort of result I was hoping for when I wrote this piece. Thanks for posting your experiences. :D
admin
Site Admin

Return to Bouncing Balls